On Tuesday and Thusday we will be doing 2 specials for the nine days (see below). We have sushi rolls Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and for Shabbos – they are $6 each.
“9 Days” SpecialsFor Tuesday night for $7 per person (must order by Monday at 3):
- Sudanese Lentils with Rice and carrots on the side with cookies (red lentils with lemon and spices – a filling yummy different meal)
For Thursday $7 per person (order by Wednesday at noon):
- Ethiopian Butternut Squash Stew and Sourdough Crepes with string beans on the side with a lemon bar (you use the crepes to pick up the stew – very exotic and delicious!)
Italiano Special – For $15 a person (please order by Wednesday at noon):
- Chicken Vesuvio (white wine and peas)
- Meat Ravioli (for an additional $5 instead of the chicken):
Side Dishes (you can pick 2):
- Cesar Salad
- Roasted Vegetables
- Homemade Garlic Bread ($2 a person)
Dessert (for an additional $3 a person)
- Brownies and Cookies
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website. Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions. Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.