Weekly Indian Special, Rosh Hashannah Menu, Simanim Special
Please find below our weekly special and our Rosh Hashannah Menu and our Simanim (Symbolic foods for RH) Special below:
Please order as soon as you can, preferably by Wednesday August 25th at noon, thank you.
- Samosa (1) (Indian Puff Pastry with potatoes and corn)
- Onion Chutney (goes with the samosa)
- Indian Carrot Ginger Soup (delicately spiced and pureed)
- Chicken Curry with Almonds and Coconut Milk
- or Indian Dry Rub Roasted Chicken (with Garam Masala, Tumeric, Cumin and other spices)
- Basmati Rice
Side Dishes (Pick 2):
- Punjabi Green Mung Beans with Ginger
- Zucchini with Onions and Tomatoes
- Cumin Potatoes
Fish course: (for an additional $6 a serving)
- Spicy Tilapia Curry with Coconut Sauce
- Rice Pudding with Cardamom (for an additional $4 a serving)
**You can order more Samosas for an additional $2 each.
Rosh Hashannah Menu
Please make your RH order by Thursday, September 2nd. We will try to accommodate any orders after September 2nd but we may not be able to.
- TriColored Gefilte Fish in a 10 inch circle tin $30 or $5 a serving
- Poached Salmon with Dill Sauce Entree Size: $15 per serving
- Poached Salmon with Dill Sauce: Appetizer size: $9 per serving
- Matzah Ball Soup: $4 a serving
- Teriyaki Brisket: $12 per serving
- Honey Chicken: $8 per serving
- Butternut Squash Souffle: $20 for a 9×13 tray or $3 a serving
- Asian Red Cabbage Salad: (with mandarin oranges and crispy noodles) $3 a serving
- Apple Kugel: $20 for a 10 inch tin or $3 a serving
- Roasted Vegetables: (including potato, sweet potato, carrot and onions) $4 a serving
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes: $4 a serving
- Lemon Bars $15 for a 9×13 tray
- Chocolate Decadence Cake – $30 for a 10 inch circle tin
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – $10 for 2 dozen cookies
***Our Delivery terms are changing for Rosh Hashannah – any order over $75 will get free delivery (if in the eruv, if out of the eruv we may still deliver, please contact us) – any order below $75 can either pick up the order or there is a $5 delivery charge.
For your seuda you can have delicious simanim and use them as appetizers for Rosh Hashannah.
Our simanim special will be $16 for 4 servings (and $4 additional for each additional person – discounts are available for orders of 10 and over) and will include a Laminated bencher that has all of the Y’hee Ratzons of the symbolic foods):
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to bid on the work.
Please feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.