Avocado and Fish!
I found this recipe when I was making a themed Cuban event. It’s one of my favorite fish dishes and it’s perfect for Pesach.
Read the latest car news and check out newest photos, articles, and more from the Car and Driver Blog.
Cuban Whitefish stuffed avocado
A flavorful and gorgeous looking dish that is kosher for passover and delicious all year round.
- 1 pound of white fish (tilapia, trout, etc.) cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 Haas ripe (not squishy) avocados, halved, de-seeded, an peeled (with the bottom of each half cut off so that the avocado will sit nicely on a plate)
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Whole lettuce leaves for garnish