Turkey Satay and Cajun Special, August 2013
- Jalapeno Poppers – jalapeno with sweet peanut butter -baked. (Not as spicy as it sounds, and it is really very wonderful – you are supposed to eat the whole pepper at once, so that the the peanut butter cools down the pepper while you eat it).
- Cajun Baked Gefilte Fish (for $2 a portion – in a cajun tomato based sauce)
- Cajun Sloppy Joes (approximately 1/2 pound meat per portion)
- or Cajun Chicken
Side Dishes (you can pick 2):
- Red Beans and Rice
- Smothered Corn (Maque Choux)
- Bourbon sweet potatoes (these are *delicious*)
Dessert: For an additional $4 a serving you can have:
- Pecan Pie (with chocolate)
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.