Thai Tofu “take out”
This is our Wednesday special (feeds 4 people – $20). It’s sauteed tofu, with carrots, onions, sweet potatoes, potatoes, garlic and rice with a peanut butter coconut sauce. It is rich and delicious and healthy – and it’s one of our all-time most popular dishes.
Thai Shabbos Special
Please order the Shabbos Special by Wednesday at noon.
Shabbos Thai Special for $15 a portion:
- Thai Son-in-law Eggs (these are soft boiled then fried eggs with a sweet and sour sauce and are *fantastic*)
- Tom Yom Soup (famous Thai Soup – featuring sweet, salty, sour and spicy seasonings)
Main Course (pick 1):
- Chicken Satay (marinated chicken then roasted on skewers – not “hot” spicy)
- or Thai Beef Stir Fry (for an additional $4)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Curried Carrots, Potatoes and Onions
- Thai Sesame Noodles
- Basmati Rice
- Chocolate Mousse – $2.50 per portion
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.