Big News in the Shor house: Yehuda Ephraim Shor was born April 16 (which happens to be his grandfather’s birthday as well!), he was born 8 pounds and super cute.
- Chicken Vegetable Soup – $2.50 per portion (approximately 1.5 cups)
- Spinach Dip, Carrot Dip or Pesto: $4 for small, $7 for large (parve)
- Chicken roulade (stuffed with spinach and sundried tomatoes and white wine) $9
- Granny’s Brisket ($15 a portion)
- Grilled Chicken $7.50 a portion
- Roasted Vegetables – $2.50 a portion
- Carrot Puree (think mashed potatoes, but instead of potatoes – carrots) $2.50 a portion
- Quinua stuffed peppers $4 each (with spices and onions and garlic)
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheese Cake $5 (dairy) – when I was going to school at the University of Pittsburgh – there was this wonderful little coffee shop that served what I affectionately called “The Hockey Puck”. It was an individual serving (ok, it wasn’t but I made it a serving) peanut butter cheesecake surrounding a reese’s peanut butter cup, sitting on a cookie crust and topped with chocolate ganache. Really, I ate a lot of these. It comes in an aluminum tin, so the effect of being a “hockey puck” is slightly lost – but the deliciousness is there. (chalov stam).
- Oreo Cookie Cheesecake (dairy)- oreo cookie crust with oreo cookies in the cheesecake – and if you like cheese cake and oreos, well then, you’re not going to be able to go wrong with this. (chalov stam) $20 for 9 inch, $30 for 10 inch
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.