Shavuos orders are closed! Thank you so much, please think of us next time.
Want to make your yom tov preparations easier? Order from us – please find our menu below.
- Spinach Dip
- Roasted Garlic Dip
The dips are not only delicious but versatile. They can be used with challah, on top of spaghetti, as a base for salad dressings (and some people even eat them straight!). Dips $4 for 1 cup size and $7 for 2 cup size:
- Poached Salmon: $18 per portion
- Chicken stuffed with red pepper, onions and spinach: $10 per serving (1/4 of a chicken)
- Roasted Chicken (herbed or honey fruit) – $9 per portion (1/4 of a chicken)
- Granny Harriet’s Brisket (tangy, and yummy) $15
- Lasagna: $30 for a 9×13 pan of our World famous, super delicious, flavor packed lasagna
- Vegetarian Burritos! Rice, Beans, Salsa – what more could you want?
- Ethiopian Pumpkin Soup: $7.50 for a quart
- Ethiopian Red Lentil Stew: $20 (serves 4)
- Basmati Rice $15 (feeds 4)
- S&G Salad (lettuce, craisins, red pepper, mandarin oranges, cucumbers, crunchy noodles and homemade dressing)
- Peanut Butter Truffle Brownie $15 for 9 inch circle tin
- Cholov Yisrael Cheesecake (with flavors! cookie! chocolate!): $30
Menu is subject to change.