Simanim Special and Rosh Hashanah Menu
B”H we have sold out of our simanim platters very quickly this year. Please look to Sweet and Good Catering for your future Yom tov and catering needs.
Deadline to order is September 17, 2014. To order either call: 410.358.6646 or send an email: email@example.com.
- Herbed Beet Salad 1/2 cup
- Moroccan Carrots 1/2 cup
- Leek and Onion Puff (1 per person)
- Squash tart (1 per person)
- Dates with cous cous, onions and craisins 1/2 cup
- Pomegranate Salsa 1/2 cup
- Black Eyed Peas Chutney 1/2 cup
- Apple Honey muffins (1 per person)
- Gummy Fish
- Second Night Shechiyanu special fruit
Rosh Hashannah menu:
Deadline to order is September 17th.
- Spinach Dip
- Cilantro Pesto Dip
- Carrot Ginger Dip
- TriColored Gefilte Fish in a 10 inch circle tin $35
- Granny Harriet’s Brisket: $15 per serving
- Honey and dried fruit Chicken: $10 per serving (1/4 of a chicken)
- Roasted Herbed Chicken: $10 per serving (1/4 of a chicken)
- Apple Kugel: $20 for a 10 inch tin
- Quinoa Salad $20 for 6 servings
- Sauteed Tofu and vegetables with Moroccan Seasonings $8 a serving
- Jeweled Basmati Rice: $10 for 6 servings
- Chana Masala: $20 for 4
- Lemon Bars $15 for a 9×13 tray
- Chocolate Decadence Cake – $30 for a 10 inch circle tin
- Peanut Butter Truffle $15 for a 9 inch circle tin
This menu is subject to change.
Yom Kippur Pre-Post Fast:
Pre-Post YK deadline is Sunday, September 28, 2014. To order either call: 410.358.6646 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheese Lasagna with onions, spinach, garlic
- Bean Burrito – with beans, rice, sour cream, cheese, avocado, salsa
- Bagels and Cream Cheese
- Grilled Salmon
- Chana Masala (Indian chick pea dish with tomatoes and spices) $20 (feeds 4 as a main dish)
- Jeweled Rice (with craisins, red pepper, onions and garlic): $15