Rosh Hashannah is coming! Please find our menu below. Everyone should have a happy and healthy new year.
Please order by Friday September 23rd. Pick up with be Tuesday night, the 27th. We will also have menus for the meal before Yom Kippur and for Sukkot.
Our simanim special will be $16 for 4 servings (and $4 additional for each additional person) and will include a Laminated bencher that has all of the Y’hee Ratzons of the symbolic foods):
- Herbed Beet Salad 1/8 cup per serving
- Moroccan Carrots 1/8 cup per serving
- Leek and Onion Puff (1 per serving)
- Mini Squash tart (1 per serving)
- Cous cous, with Dates, onions and craisins
- Pomegranate Salsa 1/8 cup per person
- Black Eyed Peas Chutney 1/8 cup per person
Rosh Hashannah menu:
- Sushi – $6 a roll (tuna is $8)
- TriColored Gefilte Fish in a 10 inch circle tin $30
- Granny Harriet’s Brisket: $12 per serving
- Fruit and Honey Chicken: $8 per serving
- Potato Kugel: $18 for a 9×13 tray
- Broccoli and Apple Salad – $4 per serving
- Apple Kugel: $20 for a 10 inch tin
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes: $4 a serving
- Lemon Bars $15 for a 9×13 tray
- Smores Bars $15 for a 9×13 tray
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – $10 for 2 dozen cookies
***Any order over $75 will get free delivery (if in the eruv, if out of the eruv we may still deliver, please contact us) – any order below $75 can either pick up the order or there will be a delivery charge.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to bid on the work.
Please feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.
Take care and have a good week,