I hope everyone had a good Sukkot and a wonderful start to the new year. Our first special in October will be a double special. We’ll have a $10 dessert sampler and a $15 French Special.
The Dessert Special will include:
- Chocolate Mousse in a chocolate cup (1)
- Chocolate Truffles (2)
- Lemon Bars (2)
- Linzertorte Bars (2)
- Smores Bars (2)
- 2 Basil Palmiers (this is a savory cookie that looks like “Elephant Ear Cookies” but has a pesto like filling)
- French Carrot Soup with Basil
- Coq Au Vin (Chicken in a wine sauce)**
- or Boeuf Bourgnignon (this is a stew with meat and wine – I have to still price out what the upgrade will be on this – let me know if you are interested it will most likely be a $10 upgrade)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Duchess Potatoes
- Julienne Vegetables
- Stuffed Onions or Tomatoes
Fish Upgrade for $7:
- Braised Tilapia Provencal – with fennel, tomatoes and sage
Is anyone interested in a Learn to make and Roll Sushi Night?
I am also thinking about using the website to start a monthly “cooking” group – would anyone be interested in trying out new recipes and sharing their experiences? Please email me if you are.