We’ll have our Hot Wing Wednesday this week – $7 for a dozen, $12 for 2 dozen. And we still have fresh sushi for $6 a roll on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or for Shabbos.
This week Executive Chef Bracha Shor is celebrating her birthday (HOORAY!) — you’ll get two truffles if you order; if you want truffles, and do not want to order, just let us know and you can come and pick them up on Friday. Please order the special as soon as you know or by Wednesday at noon.
$15 per person Persian Special (if you want a la carte, let me know), and when we say Persian, we mean all the dishes were inspired by the cookbook “Persian cooking for the non Persian bride” though some of the dishes are sephardi (and not Persian):
- Matbucha (moroccan tomato and roasted pepper dip)
- Persian Pomegranate soup!!
- Chicken Kebab (Joojeh Kebab) (chicken is marinated in LIME!!!)
- Rice with lentils and caramelized onions (Adas Polo- I thought this was mujadara).
- Fennel Salad
- Moroccan Salmon – $8 per person
- Moroccan Shabbat Stew (Dafina) – $4 per person
We will be making food for Thanksgiving – please see our menu below.
- Butternut Squash Soup – $4 a serving
- FAMOUS Spinach and Herb Dip – $7 small tub, $12 large tub
- Stuffed Acorn Squash $4 (stuffed with challah, onions, celery and a touch of brown sugar and spices)
- Turkey $9 a serving or $100 for a whole turkey with stuffing.
- Grammy Margaret’s Homemade Cranberry Sauce – $3 a serving
- Zucchini Weave (stuffed with couscous, dates, cranberries, onions) $40 (serves 8-12)
- Sweet potatoes (with marshmallow on top) – $4.50 a serving
- Mashed Potatoes (with or without garlic) $4 a serving
- Homemade stuffing $3 a serving
- Pumpkin Pie – $20 for 9 inch
- Aunt Bellanne’s Pecan Pie – $20 for 9 inch
- Apple Pie – $15 for 9 inch
You must order by the 20th at noon (but if you know earlier, order earlier). Delivery and Pick up will be on Wednesday the 23rd
Keep us in mind to cater your holiday party.
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website. Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions. Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.