November 11, 2011
The Pumpkin Challah was a big hit and one of our clients had requested we make it with “streudel” topping – so I made a flour/sugar/oil mixture and it was fun to have it on top. And I liked it even better (but I like dessert-y like things). If you didn’t get the recipe – it’s still up on our home page:
We’re going to continue trying the “a la carte” menu. Let me know if you don’t like it. This week’s menu:
- Samosas with Chutney (triangular pastry with potatoes and corn inside) – $2 each
- Daal Soup (a kind of light lentil) – $3 a serving
- Coconut Tamarind Chutney Tilapia – $4 a serving
- Indian Dry Rub Roasted Chicken – $7.50 a serving
- Chicken Curry with Almonds and Coconut Milk – $8 a serving
- Chana Masala (Chick pea dish) – $3 a serving
- Basmati Rice – $2 a serving
- Bread (naan) – $3 a serving
- Ask about dessert – if you would like some…
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.