Moroccan Special, January 11, 2013
We sold 28 lemon bars for our Menucha, Inc fundraiser, raising over $425 – thank you everyone who participated.
This week we are making a Moroccan Special .
$15 a person – please order by Wednesday at noon:
- Matbucha (tomato based dip)
- Chicken Harira (classic Moroccan Soup)
Fish Course (for an additional $9):
- Moroccan Salmon – a delicious blend of aromatic spices and baked to perfection
- Bisteeya: This is a phyllo pastry wrapped around layers of chicken, eggs, a delicious onion sauce and crushed almonds. The phyllo is coated in a delicate mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Roasted Herb chicken or Moroccan Dry Rub Chicken
- Meat, Apricot and Lemon Tagine (classic Mooccan stew) (additional $8 a portion)
Side Dishes (you can pick 2):
- Jasmine Scented Couscous
- Moroccan Carrots
- Moroccan potato pancakes
Dessert: For an additional $2 a serving you can have:
- Brownie with peanut butter truffle on top – this is a super rich, super amazingly delicious dessert.