Mexican Special Mexican Special for $15:
- Corn Fritters with a basil infused tofutti sour cream
Fish Course (an additional $4 a serving):
- Ceviche – where the fish is “cooked” through lemon juice (so it’s cured). It comes with corn, red pepper and basil.
- Poblano Corn Chowder
- Chicken with Mole Sauce – Mole sauce is a rich and deep sauce with chocolate and a few different chile peppers, among many other ingredients, it is a classic Mexican dish.
Side Dishes (pick 2):
- Mexican Rice and Beans
- Deconstructed Tamales (with polenta on the bottom and beans and cumin and a touch of brown sugar)
- Stuffed Yellow Squash
- Avocado and orange Salad
Dessert (for an additional $2 a serving):
- Chocolate Mexican Cookies (with pecans and cinnamon)
Rosh Hashannah Menu
Please make your RH order by Thursday, September 2nd. We will try to accommodate any orders after September 2nd but we may not be able to.
- TriColored Gefilte Fish in a 10 inch circle tin $30 or $5 a serving
- Poached Salmon with Dill Sauce Entree Size: $15 per serving
- Poached Salmon with Dill Sauce: Appetizer size: $9 per serving
- Matzah Ball Soup: $4 a serving
- Teriyaki Brisket: $12 per serving
- Honey Chicken: $8 per serving
- Butternut Squash Souffle: $20 for a 9×13 tray or $3 a serving
- Asian Red Cabbage Salad: (with mandarin oranges and crispy noodles) $3 a serving
- Apple Kugel: $20 for a 10 inch tin or $3 a serving
- Roasted Vegetables: (including potato, sweet potato, carrot and onions) $4 a serving
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes: $4 a serving
- Lemon Bars $15 for a 9×13 tray
- Chocolate Decadence Cake – $30 for a 10 inch circle tin
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – $10 for 2 dozen cookies
- Croquembouche aka Cream Puff Pyramid with a Caramel hard glaze (looks beautiful), hopefully I’ll have a picture up this week, so you can see it. $40.
***Our Delivery terms are changing for Rosh Hashannah – any order over $75 will get free delivery (if in the eruv, if out of the eruv we may still deliver, please contact us) – any order below $75 can either pick up the order or there is a $5 delivery charge.
For your seuda you can have delicious simanim and use them as appetizers for Rosh Hashannah.
Our simanim special will be $16 for 4 servings (and $4 additional for each additional person – discounts are available for orders of 10 and over) and will include a Laminated bencher that has all of the Y’hee Ratzons of the symbolic foods):
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to bid on the work.
Please feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.