Korean Special, August 10, 2012
First, we have heard from a couple of people who have tasted all of our specials, that last week’s special was the best special so far. For those who weren’t able to try the Spanish special when next we have it, try it!
Please find the special below. We’re also providing Rosendorff challah to those who want and Sushi on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or for Shabbos ($6 a roll – tofu, egg, salmon – tuna is $8 a roll).
Korean Shabbos Special for $15 a portion, please order by Wednesday at noon:
- Fried Dumplings- kimchi with tofu, chives and onions
- Daikon Radish Soup (Moo Gook)
- Olympic Seoul Chicken (chicken on bone, marinated, similar to a teriyaki chicken but with lots more garlic)
- Herbed Roasted Chicken
- Beef Bimbibop – korean hot pot with beef (an $8 upgrade – pot of rice with veggies, beef and broth)
- Kimchi (spicy pickled cabbage)
- Korean Salad
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a wedding, dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.