Hello! This week’s special is Japanese!
$15 per person Special:
Please order as soon as you know and if you can by Wednesday at noon.
- Onigiri (baked rice balls, a very popular snack in Japan with almonds and soy sauce, slightly sweet)
Fish (an additional $6 per roll):
- Sushi! (mock crab, salmon, avocado, tofu, egg, etc – tell us what you would like)
- Miso Soup with tofu cubes, mushrooms and nori (seaweed)
- Teriyaki Chicken (white off the bone) or
- “S&G” Beef Sukiyaki – This is a soup with very thin slices of the beef with vegetables. A classic Japanese dish. This will be $25 for the special (instead of the chicken)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Miso Eggplant
- Wok Sauteed Veggies (carrots, zucchini, onions, etc)
- Mini Lemon Meringue Pies (ask for price if interested)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies $10 for 2 dozen
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.