$15 per person Special: Please order as soon as you know and if you can by Wednesday at noon.
- Oyaki – homestyle vegetable stuffed roll) – filled with eggplant miso and a homemade dough, it’s a traditional “snack” food in Northern Japan.
Fish (an additional $6 per roll):
- Sushi! (mock crab, salmon, tuna, avocado, tofu, egg, etc – tell us what you would like)
- Miso Soup with tofu cubes, mushrooms and nori (seaweed)
- Teriyaki Chicken (lease specify which type of chicken – white or dark you would like) or
- Sesame Chicken (white, off the bone)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Daikon and Cucumber Salad (Daikon is a kind of radish, light)
- Garlic Broccoli
- Wok Sauteed Veggies (carrots, zucchini, onions, etc)
- Lemon Meringue Pie – $25 for a 10 inch pie, $20 for a 9 inch pie