January 25, 2013 – Tu B’shevat and Super Bowl
In honor of the New Year for the trees – we are having a Tu B’shvat special – where each dish features a fruit or a nut from a tree. We’ll be sending out our Super Bowl Menu next week (with stuffed mushrooms, sliders, hot wings, sushi and more!).
This week we are making a Tu B’Shvat Special.
$15 a person – please order by Wednesday at noon (if possible, otherwise call as soon as you know and we’ll try to accomodate):
- Samosas with Mango Chutney (triangular pastry stuffed with potatoes and spices)
- Persian Fruit Soup with Matzho Balls
Fish Course (for an additional $4):
- Nut Encrusted Tilapia
- Chicken Satay with almond butter sauce
Side Dishes (you can pick 2):
- Jeweled Rice (with cranberries, apricots and nuts)
- Salad with lemon dressing and apples and mandarin oranged
- Pineapple Kugel
Dessert: For an additional $2 a serving you can have:
- Brownie with peanut butter truffle on top – this is a super rich, super amazingly delicious dessert.
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website. Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions. Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.