Hello – I hope everyone is having a good 2011. Our events have gone very well over the past 2 weeks, and now we’re back to the special. This week is going to be “Sweet and Sour.”
We will be having sushi from Tuesday through Shabbos – $6 a roll for “normal” rolls. In February we will be having a sushi class – let us know if you are interested. We’ll be having a superbowl special – for all those football fans… (or commercial fans, as the case may be).
The special is $15 a person – Please let us know if you are ordering by noon on Wednesday.
- Sweet and Sour Soup
Appetizer (for an additional $2 per serving):
- Vegetable Dumpling with zucchini and carrots (2 per serving)
Salad (for an additional $3 a serving):
- Caesar Salad: romaine lettuce, croutons, hard boiled egg and the dressing is made with anchovies and coddled egg. What, you ask, is a coddled egg? Coddling, if I have understood the term properly, simply means boiling an egg. But in this case, the egg will be “coddled” for 1 minute prior to being blended into the dressing.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs – with cranberries in the sauce ($2 additional charge per serving)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken – with pineapple in the sauce
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Cucumber Salad
- Eggplant with hoisin sauce
- Jasmine Rice
- Fresh Steamed broccoli
Dessert ($2 upgrade):
- Sable cookies or ginger cookies
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.