Hello! We are going Indian take out on March 7, 2014. It’s $20 per person.
Please find the menu below .
Appetizers (both included):
- Daal (a light lentil soup)
- Baked Indian Gefilte fish (or gefilte fish with red sauce)
Main Course (everyone gets Cilantro garlic steamed basmati rice with the main course, you can pick 1):
- Chicken Curry (with coconut milk, and Indian spices)
- Indian Dry Rub (rubbed with homemade curry)
- Chana Masala (chick pea main course)
Side Dishes (you can pick 2):
- “Yogurt” and Potato Curry:
- Cucumber Raita: (“yogurt and cucumber, amazingly delicious)
- Chana masala (chick pea and tomato dish – can be a side dish)
Naan (according to the Indian restaurant I went to – “No Indian Meal is Complete without Bread”) : Upgrade of $3
- Chocolate mousse – $2.50 upgrade
Is it too late to order for this Shabbos?