Indian Special, November 2012
Here’s our special (please order by Wednesday at noon, if you can):
Indian Special (for $15 a portion):
- Samosa (pastry filled with potatoes and corn)
- Masala Dosa with potato, fish filling (upgrade of $6)
- Carrot, Ginger and Coriander Soup
- Dry Rub Indian Chicken (or roast chicken)
- Chicken Curry with onions and tomatoes
Sides (pick 2):
- Curried Potatoes
- Curried Cauliflower
- Basmati rice with caramelized onions
Thanksgiving Menu (please order by Sunday the 18th at noon):
- Butternut Squash Soup – $4 a serving
- Bruschetta with crackers – $1 per serving
- FAMOUS Spinach and Herb Dip – $7 small tub, $12 large tub
- Stuffed Acorn Squash $4 (stuffed with challah, onions, celery and a touch of brown sugar and spices)
- Turkey $9 a serving or $110 for a whole turkey with stuffing.
- Grammy Margaret’s Homemade Cranberry Sauce – $3 a serving
- Zucchini Weave (stuffed with couscous, dates, cranberries, onions) $40 (approximately a 9×13 – serves 8-12)
- Sweet potatoes (with marshmallow on top) – $3 a serving
- Mashed Potatoes (with or without garlic) $4 a serving
- Homemade stuffing $3 a serving
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli – $3 a serving
- Pumpkin Pie – $15 for 9 inch, $20 for 10 inch
- Aunt Bellanne’s Pecan Pie – $20 for 9 inch, $25 for 10 inch
- Apple Pie – $15 for 9 inch, $20 for 10 inch
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a wedding, dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.