Indian Special July 8, 2011
First, we had a very successful kiddish over Shabbos – it was for 150 and was well received. Please keep us in mind for any events you may have (Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, dinner parties, sheva brachas, vorts, brises, kiddishes, business lunches, etc).
Our weekly special (the last time we had Indian was January!):
Indian Special – $15 a person – Please let us know as soon as you know, preferably by noon on Wednesday.
- Samosas with Chutney (triangular pastry with potatoes and corn inside)
Fish (an additional $8 per serving):
- Curried Salmon
- Daal Soup (a kind of light lentil)
- Indian Dry Rub Roasted Chicken
- Chicken Curry with Almonds and Coconut Milk
- Citrus Glazed Lamb (this has ginger, orange, pineapple and lemon as well as Indian spices) (an additional $8)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Zucchini with Onions and Tomatoes
- Curried Corn and Potatoes
- Cilantro Garlic Rice with Peas
Sweet and Good Catering’s version of Naan (for an additional $2) when I was in Pittsburgh, the Indian restaurant I went to had on their menu, “No Indian meal is complete without bread.” So there you have it.
- Extra Samosas (for $2 each)
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.