Indian Special January 28, 2011
$15 a person – Please let us know as soon as you know, preferably by noon on Wednesday.
- Samosas with Dried Berry Chutney (with garlic)
Fish (an additional $6 per serving):
- Coconut Tarmind Chutney Tilapia
- Curried Green Pea Soup
- Mango Ginger Chutney Chicken (Tava Murgh aur Aam Ki Chutni)
- or Kerala Lamb Curry with Coconut Milk (an additional $8)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Cauliflower Curry
- Minty Potato Curry
- Cumin Rice (with cumin seeds)
Sweet and Good Catering’s version of Naan (for an additional $2) when I was in Pittsburgh, the Indian resstaurant I went to had on their menu, “No Indian meal is complete without bread.” So there you have it.
Super Bowl Sunday Special (we’ll have the rest of the prices next week, but here’s a heads up):
- Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings – $12 for 2 dozen wings
- BBQ Chicken Wings – $12 for 2 dozen wings
- Fried Zucchini Sticks
- Dallas Chili
- Jalapeno Poppers stuffed with Peanut Butter (surprisingly delicious)
- Mushroom Poppers (stuffed mushrooms)
- Sweet Potato (or regular potato) Wedges
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.