We catered a very fun event – fondue night! It had three courses (cheese fondue, broth fondue (where fish was boiled at the tables), and finally chocolate with all the fixings – toasted coconut, toasted nuts, marshmallows, fruit, etc).
This week’s special is Indian! $15 a person – please order by Wednesday at noon, if you know…
- Samosas with Chutney (triangular pastry with potatoes and spices)
Fish (an additional $8 per serving):
- Curried Salmon
- Daal Soup (a kind of light lentil)
- Indian Dry Rub Roasted Chicken or plain roasted chicken
- Chicken Curry with Almonds and Coconut Milk
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Zucchini with Onions and Tomatoes
- Curried Corn and Potatoes
- Cilantro Garlic Rice with Peas
Sweet and Good Catering’s version of Naan (for an additional $2) when I was in Pittsburgh, the Indian restaurant I went to had on their menu, “No Indian meal is complete without bread.” So there you have it.
- Extra Samosas (for $2 each)
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.