We have catered a few events recently – some business lunches and kiddishes, if you need similar – please ask, we’d be delighted to help. This week’s special is Hawaiian! $15 a person – if you know, please order by Wednesday at noon.
- Coconut Encrusted tofu
Fish (an additional $8 per serving):
- Salmon Poke (this is similar to ceviche – it is “cooked” through marination)
- Saiman (noodle and broth soup – considered the “national” dish of Hawaii)
- Chicken Shoyu (shoyu is soy sauce, so it’s Asian in flavors – garlic, ginger, etc)
- Slow roasted Hawaiian style shredded Shoulder roast (for an additional $8)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Hawaiian Green Papaya Salad
- Hawaiian Potato Mac Salad -I am told this is a very Hawaiian Luau dish
- Hawaiian Rice Side dish
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.