Grilled Special, Memorial Week 2013
Memorial Day Week – we’re going to have a grill special. Although the weather keeps going up and down – we’ll think positive thoughts that grilling is here for the summer. The weekly special is below, please order by Wednesday at noon, if you can.
$15 per person Shabbos Special:
- Crisp cups with chive garlic spread and potatoes
- Sushi ($6 upgrade per roll for Salmon or veg, $8 for tuna)
- Grilled Tomato and Corn Soup
- Grilled Chicken with Asian 5 spice seasoning (or plain grilled chicken)
- Grilled Skirt Steak ($7.50 upgrade)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Grilled Garlic Bread
- Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Carrot Muffins
- Chocolate Mousse: $2.50 upgrade per portion or
- Grilled Fruit with drizzled chocolate and almonds $2 upgrade per portion
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.