Thank you to all of the people who had us cater their Chanukah parties – we were thrilled to be a part of your simcha and add to the light generated from Chanukah. This week we’re doing a fun Greek special.
The special is $15 a person – please order by Wednesday at noon.
Weekly Greek Special:Appetizer:
- Greek Campanata (has roasted zucchini, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, garlic)
- Revithosoupa – a chickpea soup – which is delicious
- Greek Lemon Chicken
- Stuffed Red peppers with ground meat (and bulghur and optional spinach) – additional $4
- Greek Lamb Stew additional $20
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Greek Twice Baked Potatoes
- Stuffed tomatoes (stuffed with peas, onions, breaad crumbs – Domates Yemistes me Araka)
- Zucchini with mint – (Kolokythakia me Dyosmo)
- Baklava – $2.50 per person
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a wedding, conference, dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.