French Special and Dessert Special
Ooh La La! We’re having our French Special and our Dessert special. The upgrade is Boeuf Bourguignon – this recipe (of Julia Child’s) has a depth of flavor – with lots of layers (it has cognac in it…). Have a wonderful week.
Please let us know by Wednesday at noon if you are ordering (to guarantee your order, you can let us know later, and if we can accomodate your order, we will).
The Dessert Special for $10 includes the following:
Chocolate Mousse (1), Smores Bars (2), Lemon Bars (2), Cookies (4), Brownies (2)
French Special – $15 a person
- Mushroom, Vegetables, Onion and Wine sauce Crepes
- Potage Crecy (Creamy carrot soup)
- Coq Au Vin (Chicken in a wine sauce) or Roasted Chicken with lemon and thyme
- Julia Child’s Boeuf Bourguignon ($10 upgrade)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Fresh Steamed Green Beans
- Potato Galettes (these are similar to homemade hash browns)
- Roasted Butternut Squash
Fish Upgrade for $7:
- Braised Tilapia Provencal – with fennel, tomatoes and sage
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a wedding, conference, dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.