Hello, last week was our largest number of orders week (so far). Hooray!
This week, we’re doing our very popular “dip special.” The inspiration for this special comes from a restaurant in Denver that serves 3 “dips” for each entree. So, for our special – whichever entree you choose you will also get 3 sauces – each main entree will be broiled, roasted, or poached. We give our recommendations below, however, you can mix and match. For those who have ordered this special – it remains one of the all time favorites.
Dipping Sauce Special – $15 a person – Please let us know if you are ordering by noon on Wednesday.
- Fried mashed potato balls with onion chutney
- Sushi upgrade ($6 a roll)
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Individual Challahs for dipping $1.50 extra
- Salmon ($4 upgrade): Red Curry, Black Pepper Aioli, Cilantro Pesto
- Chicken: Red Curry, Dried Berry Chutney, Thai Peanut Sauce
- Beef ($10 upgrade): Carolina BBQ, Black Pepper Aioli and Cilantro Pesto
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Fresh Cabbage salad with mandarin oranges, craisins, sesame seeds in a vinaigrette
- Sweet Potato Puree
Weeknight take out:
- $20 for 2 portions of sweet and sour chicken (gluten free) with rice, salad or soup
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.