Fancy Special, July 20, 2013
It was so popular last week we will have the Thai tofu special again for Wednesday night – for 4-6 people, there’s sauteed tofu and vegetables in a peanut thai sauce (with coconut milk) with rice for $20. Please order the Wednesday special by Tuesday night and the Shabbos special by Wednesday noon, if you know. We will try to accomodate any orders after that, but no guarantee. Take care and have a good week. Thank you so much.
Fancy Shabbos Special (for $15 a portion):
- Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes with a spinach dip
- Baked Gefilte fish with a tomato based sauce
- Butternut Squash soup
- Chicken Roulade with sun dried tomatoes, spinach and onions with wine sauce
- Meat Knish (1/2 pound ground meat per portion) for an additional $4
- Baked Potato with garlic herb spread
- Cabbage Salad with craisins, mandarin oranges, nuts in a vinaigrette
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.