Fancy Special February 4, 2011
Hello – I hope everyone is having a good week. Please find our specials for Shabbos and for the Super Bowl below. Please order the Shabbos Special as soon as you know, preferably by noon on Wednesday. Please order the Super Bowl Special by Wednesday night, thank you. We’ll try to accommodate orders after that, but no guarantee.
You can order sushi from Tuesday to Shabbos – $6 a roll.
$15 per person Special:
- Jalapeno Popper or Vegetable Dumpling
Fish (an additional $5 per serving):
- Cuban White fish mounded on top of half an avocado
- Two Toned Soup (can serve in concentric circles – I’ll explain how…)
Main Course with Dipping Sauces (the meat/chicken can be dipped into the dips, you can mix and match the dips, if you would like):
- Broiled Steak to be dipped into Carolina BBQ, Black Pepper Aioli, Cilantro Pesto ($10 upgrade)
- Roasted Chicken – Dried Berry Chutney, Thai Peanut Sauce, Red Curry
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Carrot Souffle
- Stuffed Peppers (with rice, baked grated tofu, carrots, onions, spices, yum)
- Sweet and Sour Tofu Meatballs (yum)
- Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Super Bowl Sunday Special :
- Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings – $12 for 2 dozen wings
- BBQ Chicken Wings – $12 for 2 dozen wings
- Beer Battered Fried Zucchini Sticks – $6.50 (for 8)
- Dallas Chili – $6 per bowl
- Jalapeno Poppers stuffed with Peanut Butter (surprisingly delicious) .75 each
- Mushroom Poppers (stuffed mushrooms) $6.50 for 6
- Sweet Potato Wedges $8 (for approximately 3 pounds)
- Potato Wedges – $5 (for approximately 3 pounds)
- Bruschetta – $6 for 8
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.