Dip Special – June 8, 2012
We got the inspiration for this special from a restaurant in Denver that serves 3 “dips” for each entree. So, for our special – whichever entree you choose you will also get 3 sauces – each main entree will be broiled, roasted, or poached. We give our recommendations below, however, you can mix and match.
Dipping Sauce Special – $15 a person – Please let us know if you are ordering by noon on Wednesday.
- Cherry tomato stuffed with spinach dip
- Lentil Soup
- Salmon or Tuna ($4 upgrade): Red Curry, Black Pepper Aioli, Cilantro Pesto
- Chicken: Red Curry, Dried Berry Chutney, Thai Peanut Sauce
- Beef ($10 upgrade): Carolina BBQ, Black Pepper Aioli and Cilantro Pesto
- Tofu : Dried Berry Chutney, Thai Peanut Sauce, Red Curry
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Roasted Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Puree
- Jasmine Rice
Dessert ($5 upgrade):
- Chocolate Decadence Cake with Raspberry Sauce
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.