This week we have 2 specials.
The Dessert Special for $10 that includes the following:
Chocolate Mousse in a Chocolate Cup (1)Smores Bar (1)Lemon Bar (1)Pecan Pie (1 slice)Cookies (4)
Our Thai special for $15 per person: Please order as soon as you know and if you can by Wednesday at noon.
- Crunchy Fried Tofu with mango coconut dip (if you’ve never had tofu, give this a chance, it’s good – and it has good texture – however, if you don’t want to have tofu, we can substitute some fried veggies for this).
Fish (an additional $5):
- Thai Fish Cakes with lemon wedges
- Tom Yom Soup (famous Thai Soup – featuring sweet, salty, sour and spicy seasonings)
Main Course (pick 1):
- Chicken Satay (marinated chicken then roasted on skewers – not “hot” spicy)
- or Thai Beef Stir Fry (for an additional $4)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Curried Carrots, Potatoes and Onions
- Thai Sesame Noodles
- Basmati Rice
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.