Most importantly, Yaakov is now walking! And he’s very fast.
Next week (Thursday February 24th) we will have our second of three International cuisine classes focussed on Japanese/Sushi – if anyone’s interested, I’ll give you the details and next week’s special will be Japanese.
Please find our special for Shabbos below. Please order the Shabbos Special as soon as you know, preferably by noon on Wednesday. We’ll try to accommodate orders after that, but no guarantee.
You can order during the week if you like (what, you say, we have a menu? Yes, it’s on our website at the bottom of our front page or on the “Menu” page – www.sweetandgoodcatering.com, but we do a lot of custom orders). If you want to order for Shabbos and want something specific – we can make the special around what you want.
You can order sushi from Tuesday to Shabbos – $6 a roll.
Dessert Special for $10:
- Truffles – your choice of 2: peanut butter filled, almond butter filled, coconut, coconut and almond, chocolate ganache, chocolate ganache with almonds)
- Cupcakes – 1 cupcake
- Flourless Chocolate cake 1 slice
- Pecan Pie with chocolate chips (if you really don’t want chocolate chips in your pecan pie, let me know and we’ll make a chocolate chip free pecan pie). 1 slice
- Lemon Bars – 2 bars
- *If you are gluten free and are interested in desserts, please contact me.
Our Italiano Special at $15 per person:
First, I just like to say Italiano.
- Homemade Meat ravioli (upgrade of $4) or vegetarian ravioli
- Pollo Alla Cacciatora (chicken in a delicious tomato based sauce)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Roasted Beets with fennel
- Mushroom Risotto
- Homemade Garlic Bread ($2 a person)