Delicious Special, December 14, 2012
We’ve made over 500 latkes! Hoooray for fried potatoes (if you’re still going to order your choices are now regular potato and gluten free). If you’re interested it’s a dozen latkes for $10. If you order more than 6 dozen ask – we have better pricing for bulk orders. Happy Chanukah and have a great week.
The special is $15 a person – please order by Wednesday at noon.
Weekly Delicious Special:Appetizer:
- Baba Ganoush (in response to a special request to have it again)
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Roulade (with sun dried tomatoes and optional spinach and onions)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Roasted Vegetables
- Couscous salad (israeli couscous with red peppers, onions, craisins and broccoli (optional) and mayo)
- glazed carrots
- Chocolate Mousse – $2.50 per person
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a wedding, conference, dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.