Everyone should have an easy fast. Thanks to Elisheva Rabinowitz for the opportunity to write about Jerusalem artichokes: Find the article with a recipe for Herbed Quinoa here:
Do you have a parlor meeting coming up? Call us to cater the event for beautiful, gourmet delicious food!
As usual, we will continue having our sushi for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and for Shabbos. You can have raw fish, cooked fish, veggies, tofu, egg or any combination. $6 per roll (Tuna rolls are $8).
Delicious Special – For $15 a person (please order by Wednesday at noon):
- Cherry Tomatoes stuffed with Spinach dip
- Dual Toned Split Pea Soup (yellow and green)
- Chicken and Broccoli in a wine sauce in a crepe (yum)
- Miso Eggplant (sauteed eggplant with miso)
- Hasselback potatoes with red peppers and Thai chili sauce
- Asian Cabbage Salad (with craisins and mandarin oranges)
- Samosas ($2 a person)
Dessert (for an additional $3 a person)
- 3 mini Chocolate Mousses in a Chocolate Cups
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.