Dairy Indian Tuesday, Special April 27, 2012
We are going to do Dairy Indian this Tuesday. We will make 20 portions – if you want one of them you can tell me at any time prior to Tuesday afternoon -however, once all the portions are spoken for – there won’t be any more. If you want to be guaranteed a portion – tell us on Monday. Our typical Shabbos special is listed below as well as our fun cookie special.
Dairy Indian $12.50 per portion (includes all 5 things):
- Spinach Paneer (Paneer is home-made Indian cheese -some say it has a similar consistency to a drained ricotta)
- Lentils with onions (Saabut Masoor Dal)
- Cauliflower Curry
- Cucumber Raita (a cooling condiment)
- Basmati Rice
Shabbos Special $15 per portion:
- Bracha’s world famous herbed pesto
- Matzah Ball Soup (with vegetables)
- Grilled Salmon (an $8 upgrade)
- Turkey Salad
- or Chicken Satay
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Cabbage and apple slaw
Cookie Dessert Special: $10
- 2 dozen assorted home-made cookies (chocolate chip, chocolate, sugar, ginger, etc).
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a wedding, conference, dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.