We have teamed up with “Centerpieces and More” to see if anyone might be interested in having flowers delivered at the same time as your meal. If you are interested let me know – they have all kinds of flowers, and you could even get a Cuban theme arrangement.
- Fried Plaintains
Fish Course (for an additional $5):
- Stuffed Avocado with Tilapia
- Cuban Okra Stew
- Spicy Cuban Mojo Chicken with Mango Tomato Salsa (*I am typically light on the spicy-ness, if you really want it spicy I will try to make it spicy for you – I get nervous people won’t be able to eat it. And if you don’t want any “heat” let me know that, too).
Side Dishes (pick 2):
- Vegetable Paella (very similar to the Spanish Paella… hmmm we haven’t had a Spanish Special yet – perhaps a whole bunch of tapas… will keep you posted).
- Cuban Black Beans
- Fried Yucca and Sweet Potatoes
- Mango Batido (this is a mango shake – yum) (for an extra $5).
- Cuban Frita (this is a hamburger with fries on it, it might be an acquired taste, but it’s very yummy) (for and extra $7, instead of the chicken).
Keep us in mind to cater your holiday party or for Thanksgiving – (it will include stuffed acorn squash, butternut squash soup, Grammy Margaret’s homemade cranberry sauce, Aunt Mary Jane’s Pineapple souffle, pumpkin pie, Aunt Bellanne’s pecan pie and turkey!)
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.