Chanukah Special, December 2012
We’ll be making latkes for Chanukah – we’ve gotten a lot of orders so far, please order early if you would like some latkes – you can have them Friday of this week or any day next week, just as long as you tell us (we’re making regular potato, gluten free, spicy moroccan, zucchini and Indian Samosa latke). If you’re interested it’s a dozen latkes for $10. If you order more than 6 dozen ask – we have better pricing for bulk orders. Happy Chanukah and have a great week.
In honor of Chanukah – a “Jewish” Special:
- Baba Ganoush (eggplant dip with tehina)
- Chicken Noodle Soup – filled with chicken, noodles and some veggies (potatoes, carrots, onions)
- Apricot Chicken (I feel like this is the “normal” chicken, it could be me, though)
- or Roasted Chicken with herbs
- or Granny Harriet’s Brisket (upgrade of $8)
Sides (you can pick 2):
- Potato kugel
- tzimmes (carrot dish – though this one will be savory)
Fish Upgrade for $2:
- Sweet and Good Catering’s specialty of Baked Gefilte fish with our own sauce (we’re putting a barbeque sauce on this week, and it is *amazing* – we have people who order just this, but if you don’t want you can have a tomato based sauce or no sauce)
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a wedding, conference, dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.
Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.