As usual, we will continue having our sushi for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and for Shabbos. You can have raw fish, cooked fish, veggies, tofu, egg or any combination. $6 per roll (Tuna rolls are $8).
This week we are making our immensely popular cajun special. I am typically light on adding the spicy heat – so if you want it spicy hot you have to special request it.
- Jalapeno Poppers – jalapeno with sweet peanut butter -baked. (Not as spicy as it sounds, and it is really very wonderful – you are supposed to eat the whole pepper at once, so that the the peanut butter cools down the pepper while you eat it).
- Fish Gumbo (includes okra) (for an additional $3 a serving)
- Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya (has rice with it)
- or Cajun Chicken
Side Dishes (you can pick 2):
- Red Beans and Rice
- Smothered Corn (Maque Choux)
- Bourbon sweet potatoes
Dessert: For an additional $4 a serving you can have:
- Pecan Pie (with chocolate)
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website. Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions. Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.