Cajun Special, January 13, 2012
As usual, we will continue having our sushi for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and for Shabbos. You can have raw fish, cooked fish, veggies, tofu, egg or any combination. $6 per roll (Tuna rolls are $8).
This week we are making our immensely popular cajun special. I am typically light on adding the spicy heat – so if you want it spicy hot you have to special request it.
- Jalapeno Poppers – jalapeno with sweet peanut butter -baked. (Not as spicy as it sounds, and it is really very wonderful – you are supposed to eat the whole pepper at once, so that the the peanut butter cools down the pepper while you eat it).
- Fish Gumbo (includes okra) (for an additional $3 a serving)
- Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya (has rice with it)
- or Cajun Chicken
Side Dishes (you can pick 2):
- Red Beans and Rice
- Smothered Corn (Maque Choux)
- Bourbon sweet potatoes
Dessert: For an additional $4 a serving you can have:
- Pecan Pie (with chocolate)
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website. Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions. Feel free to forward this to a friend; if you have any friends who want to sign up for our email, let me know and we’ll sign them up.