Birthday Special November 19, 2010
We’ll have our Hot Wing Wednesday this week – $7 for a dozen, $12 for 2 dozen. And we’ll still have fresh sushi for $6 a roll on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or for Shabbos.
This week Executive Chef Bracha Shor is celebrating her birthday (HOORAY!) a free cupcake with each portion ordered. If you would like a cupcake and do not want to order, then let me know and stop by and we’ll give you a cupcake, too.
Channukah is soon upon us, so our next Cooking Group task will be: Latkes and Doughnuts. Hooray for things fried in oil, I say. If you comment on the website you will get a free latke/doughnut. We have a delightful recipe for doughnuts from Sarah V. – who made the fluffiest most yummy doughnuts we had last year. Take a look at our blog, pictures will be up this week as we’re making the latkes. Please let me know if you have an unusual latke recipe – we’ll try a whole bunch of different kinds. Please find the blog at the website below:
We will be making food for Thanksgiving – please see our menu below.
As a customer appreciation campaign – if you recommend us for an event we end up doing – you will receive dinner for 4.
Fancy Birthday Special – For $18 a person (please order by Wednesday at noon):
- Cream puff filled with an herbed or salmon spread
Fish Course (for an additional $8):
- Salmon in a pastry dough with Dill sauce in Cucumber wells.
- Red lentil and ginger soup
- Bread bowl optional (an additional $5)
- Rolled Chicken Breast stuffed with sundried tomatoes and spinach
Meat Course (for an additional $5 instead of the chicken):
- Teriyaki Brisket
Side Dishes (you can pick 2):
- Individual zucchini boxes filled with couscous with tomato sauce
- Crepes filled with mushrooms and sauces
- Individual Butternut Squash Souffles
Dessert (for an additional $3 a person)
- Chocolate Decadence cake with Raspberry sauce
- Butternut Squash Soup – $4 a serving
- FAMOUS Spinach and Herb Dip – $7 small tub, $12 large tub
- Stuffed Acorn Squash $4 (stuffed with challah, onions, celery and a touch of brown sugar and spices)
- Turkey $9 a serving or $100 for a whole turkey with stuffing.
- Grammy Margaret’s Homemade Cranberry Sauce – $3 a serving
- Zucchini Weave (stuffed with couscous, dates, cranberries, onions) $40 (serves 8-12)
- Steamed Corn – $3 a serving
- Steamed Broccoli – $4 a serving
- Sweet potatoes (with marshmallow on top) – $4.50 a serving
- Mashed Potatoes (with or without garlic) $4 a serving
- Homemade stuffing $3 a serving
- Pumpkin Pie – $20 for 9 inch, $25 for 10 inch
- Aunt Bellanne’s Pecan Pie – $20 for 9 inch, $25 for 10 inch
- Apple Pie – $15 for 9 inch, $20 for 10 inch
You must order by the 21st at noon (butif you know earlier, order earlier). Delivery and Pick up will be on Wednesday the 24th
Keep us in mind to cater your holiday party.
For orders over $75 and in the eruv, there is free delivery. For orders under $75 there is a $5 delivery charge or you can pick up.
If anyone would like to send me ideas on specials – we would very much like to hear from you, send us an email or post a message on the website.
Please keep us in mind if you are having a dinner party, sheva brachos, vorts, etc during the week – we would very much appreciate the opportunity to put together some delicious food for your special occasions.