Rosh Hashannah Simanim Platter 2015
Keep us in mind for our Rosh Hashannah simanim platter – we’ve sold out for the last 4 years! Order deadline is September 3, 2015. We’re under the Star-k.
Please keep us in mind for your events – we cater weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, business dinners and lunches, etc.
To order either call: 410.358.6646 or send an email: [email protected]
Our simanim platter is $35 for 4 people (and $8 each additional person). You can upgrade the simanim special to include a ceramic platter ($70) wrapped with a ribbon.
- Herbed Beet Salad 1/2 cup
- Moroccan Carrots 1/2 cup
- Leek and Onion Puff (1 per person)
- Squash tart (1 per person)
- Dates with cous cous, onions and craisins 1/2 cup
- Pomegranate Salsa 1/2 cup
- Black Eyed Peas Chutney 1/2 cup
- Apple Honey muffins (1 per person)
- Gummy Fish
- Second Night Shechiyanu special fruit
Rosh Hashannah menu:
Deadline to order is September 3rd.
- Spinach Dip
- Cilantro Pesto Dip
- Carrot Ginger Dip
- TriColored Gefilte Fish in a 10 inch circle tin $35
- Granny Harriet’s Brisket: $15 per serving
- Honey and dried fruit Chicken: $10 per serving (1/4 of a chicken)
- Roasted Herbed Chicken: $10 per serving (1/4 of a chicken)
- Apple Kugel (Pie): $25 for a 10 inch tin
- Quinoa Salad $20 for 6 servings
- Jeweled Basmati Rice: $10 for 6 servings
- Chana Masala: $25 for 4
- Lemon Bars $15 for a 9×13 tray
- Chocolate Decadence Cake – $30 for a 10 inch circle tin
- Peanut Butter Truffle $20 for a 9 inch circle tin
This menu is subject to change.